1. The Central Committee meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30 pm.
2. Only Central Committee members can make changes to the meeting agenda. Members may submit proposed changes to the agenda by contacting the Chair at chair[email protected] or the Secretary at [email protected] at least three days prior to the meeting.
3. Only Central Committee members may vote.
4. Registered republicans that are not Central Committee members may participate in Central Committee Meeting discussions at the invitation of a member.
5. Registered republicans who are not Central Committee members that wish to propose an agenda item must email the item to the Chair at [email protected] at least three days prior to the meeting.