- Democrat Mayor of Greensboro Nancy Vaughan welcomed on Thursday the prospect of housing illegal immigrants in her city, saying the decision would boost job numbers
- Vaughan says the federal government will pay for housing accommodations
- On Tuesday, officials from the Biden Administration visited a potential site for a migrant center
- Between Inauguration Day and April 5, border agents apprehended more than 2,000 unaccompanied minors who had already tried to enter the United States with their families.
- The majority of voters believe Biden’s reversal of Trump immigration policies contribute to the border crisis
- Republicans in the General Assembly are working on legislation that would REQUIRE cooperation with ICE and local law enforcement.
- Democrats continue to fail American workers, and Republicans are fighting to put America, and North Carolina, first.
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.